Find the nearest directions to your city's subway or other mass transit station on your mobile phone
How It Works
Wayfinder, an augmented reality app, is designed to help you locate the subway, bus or train stations nearest you. Here's how it works...
Step 1: Start up the app, then hold your phone as if you are taking a photo in landscape/horizontal mode.
Step 2: You will see a live view of the nearest subway and PATH stations in the direction you are holding your phone. Pan left or right to see more stations. Pan up to see stacked stations farther away.
Step 3: Choose between three views: live camera, map, or list of stations.
Step 4: Click a station to get walking directions which are viewable in the map view.
It is that easy!
- • Locations of the closest subway, bus, train or other mass transit stations using GPS
- • Easy to follow walking directions
- • Augmented reality view that points you in the right direction
- • Map of your current position on the street
- • Flexibility to modify your search radius and criteria